The very first Samsung Nexus Prime live photos
As we’re getting closer to the Samsung-Google ‘Unpacked’ event, the Nexus Prime leaks are emerging.
This is the actual Nexus Prime that will be announced at the next Samsung-Google ‘Unpacked’ event. It looks a lot like the current Nexus S, down to the size of the device but look closer and you will see minor difference, such as the positioning of the proximity and display brightness sensors on the top, which are different from those on the Nexus S.
Also, the plastic border around the display looks smaller on this device than on the Nexus S. And of course, no capacitive buttons below the display, replaced by on-screen buttons in Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 4.65-inch, 1280×720 pixels screen
- dual-core processor clocked at 1.2 or 1.5GHz
- dual-core GPU from Imagination (the PowerVR SGX543MP2 found in the iPad 2
- 5 or 8-megapixel, full 1080p HD video-shooting camera with improved sensor
- 1750 or 2050mAh battery that would last 2 days without charging
- LTE-enabled, dual-mode GSM/CDMA radio, just like the Apple iPhone 4S.
OR means there are different rumors about this spec.
I’m getting ready to switch for the iPhone 4 to… the Nexus Prime. But let’s say what Samsung & Google confirm at the ‘Unpacked’ event.
Here are a few pictures that can give you an idea of the Nexus Prime’s look…